Bogie Firearms Academy Range Rules are strictly enforced.
Safety first, last and always.
- No students or guests of students are allowed to handle or operate firearms unless a BFA/NRA Certified range safety officer (RSO) is present at all times.
- Eye and ear protection are to be worn by all shooters, guests, observers and anyone on the range property while firing is occurring. No exceptions.
- All firearms are to be pointed downrange at all times. If you are unaware of which way is downrange, ask the RSO.
- Loading of firearms is to be done at the firing line only. If you are unaware of where the firing line is located, ask the RSO.
- Keep your finger off of the trigger at all times, unless ready to begin firing.
- All rounds fired MUST impact the berm when fired under normal shooting conditions.
- The entire range property is a non-smoking property.
- No alcoholic beverages are to be consumed anywhere on the range property. Empty alcoholic beverage containers are not allowed on the property at any time.
- ANYONE can call a ceasefire. Ceasefire commands should be repeated down the line to ensure all have heard it. All firearms are to IMMEDIATELY be made safe: unloaded, slides back, bolts open, cylinders open, magazines out, guns on the bench, hands off, step back from the line.
- Food and beverages are not permitted on the firing line. We take lead contamination seriously.
- All shooters MUST remove all live rounds from the range.
- Tracer, armor piercing and incendiary ammunition is strictly prohibited.
- Please respect other shooters on the line and mind your brass ejection.
- ANY injuries, regardless of how small, are to be reported to either instructors or RSO’s at the range.
- Access to the range is strictly prohibited if there are no Bogie Firearms Academy RSO’s on the range property.